- Imitate the conductor at the Philharmonic
- Sneak up behind people
- Staple papers in the middle of the sheet
- Face the other way in a crowded elevator
- Call all the names in a phone book
- Protest something
- Produce a magazine that consists entirely of insert cards
- Address everyone as "chico" or "chica"
- Develop a habit of never giving a direct answer
- Ask a complete stranger his name and write it in a book.
When he asks you what the book is say it's your "Book of Suspects"
- Dress up as Santa Claus for Halloween
- Call everything a thingamajig
- Develop a habit of randomly quoting from "Green Eggs and Ham"
- Give everyone a hard time
- Make old people think they're going deaf
- Suddenly say in a loud voice "I am Zoltan, conqueror of the free world."
- Mispronounce really common names like Dan and Joe
- Glue a twenty dollar bill to the sidewalk and watch someone
go crazy trying to pick it up
- Dress up like a cowboy and make everyone call you Tex
- Write crappy lists like this
- Talk like the guys in Swingers. "Baby, you are so money."
- Point out which people need haircuts and shaves
- Fill up someone's answering machine tape with death metal
- Between every sip of coffee go "aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh"
- While in an elevator, hum the "friends" theme song and clap at the clapping part
- Go to The Gap and feel the mannequin's breasts
- Dress like you're color blind and criticize other people's clothing
- Quote from the bible
- Quote from a Howard Stern book
- Start every sentence with "Ooh la la"
- Gather up a bunch of fat guys and try to exceed the weight limit on an elevator
- Ignore the popular girl at school who all the guys fawn over
- Blame everything on Keyser Soze
- Set up a really long joke and then forget the punchline, but insist it was really funny